Now, moving on...
Did you make any New Year resolutions? I didn't really make resolutions, but more like personal goals. Here they are:
- Read 25 books
- Memorize 52 Bible verses
- Organize our storage area
- Clean out kitchen cabinets and give away what we aren't using
- Clean out all cabinets in all of our bathrooms
- Clean out all closets throughout our home
- Create a craft space for our kids and organize crafting storage
- Lose 20 lbs. Okay! Isn't this every ones goal every January?!
- Start running faithfully!
- Be consistent in prayer for others
- Be a better example for my children
- Be a better wife to my man
Here are a few of the books I have on my reading list this year:
- Grace by Max Lucado
- Blessing Your Children by Jack Hayford
- Every Child Needs A Praying Mom by Fern Nichols
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- A Winter Dream by Richard Paul Evans
- Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte
- Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- The Heart Of A Woman Who Prays by Elizabeth George
- Last Child In The Woods by Richard Louv
- The Friendships of Women by Dee Brestin
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskomp
- Why Men Hate Going To Church by David Murrow
- What Your Husband Isn't Telling You by David Murrow
- The Fruitful Wife by Hayley DiMarco
I hope you have an amazing and blessed 2013!!
We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.